Permanex Plumbing & Maintenance Ltd 'Win a Nest Thermostat' Competition Terms and Conditions
Entries will be automatically entered from all applicants who have left a Which? Trusted Trader or Google review for an confirmed job booking between 18thSeptember 2017 to 13th October 2017. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received ONLY before the closing date. By entering this prize draw you give Permanex permission to use your name and any pictures related to this competition in relevant marketing activity. Winners will be notified through the email address provided and optionally the Permanex Plumbing & Maintenance Facebook Page and/or Permanex Plumbing & Maintenance Twitter Account. Prizes will be dispatched to the address provided within 30 days of the winners being announced.
The prize of a ‘NEST 3rd Generation Thermostat’ is subject to a site visit to check for compatibility as not all systems will be compatible. If the winning system is not compatible, then a credit of 1 hours’s labour will be added to the client’s account, valid for 12 months from October 16th 2017.
For further terms and conditions please read below:
1. The promoter is Permanex Plumbing & Maintenance Ltd
2. Employees of Permanex Plumbing & Maintenance Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 23:00 GMT on Friday 13th October 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The competition is open to UK residential addresses only.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize the winner are as follows: Leave a review on Which? Trusted Trader or Google for Permanex Plumbing & Maintenance to be entered into a free prize draw. One winner will be picked at random.
7. Permanex Plumbing & Maintenance Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. One winner will be chosen by Permanex Plumbing & Maintenance Ltd.
11. The winner will be notified through email or telephone and optionally via Permanex Plumbing & Maintenance Ltd’s social media pages (within 28 days of the closing date). If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
020 8879 7372